ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
1. Shop online luxacycling.com retailing via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations.
2. The owner of the store is: LUXA sp. z o. o., ul. Hetmańska 40a/23 35-045 Rzeszów, NIP: 8133781271, REGON: 380307103
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Client.
4. The conclusion of the contract of sale is the acceptance of the Rules by the Customer.
5. Prices in the store are gross prices (including VAT).
6. The goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
a) through a form available on the Store website,
b) e-mail address available on the Store's website,
2. The condition of the contract is to provide the customer data to verify the customer and recipient of the goods. Shop confirms acceptance of the order by e-mail or telephone. Shop has the right to refuse orders, limit the method of payment or to require prepayment in case the order raises legitimate doubts about the veracity and accuracy of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the website Store-selling the commodity at the time of purchase, in particular the price, product description, product features, elements included in the kit, the date and method of delivery.
Prices are valid only when placing orders through an online store. The offer on the Internet shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, and is only an invitation to open negotiations (in accordance with Article 71 of the Civil Code). We reserve the right to refuse orders for important economic reasons.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The customer places an order is made an offer to purchase a particular product. Sales agreement comes after confirmation of orders by the customer by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Client by the store or at the time of payment for the goods in the absence of a click on a link confirming the order.
5. Shop gives only approximate data on inventory levels, which are updated once a day. In the absence of the range of the goods Store, Company agrees to immediately inform the customer about the lack of a given commodity, this is discovered and promptly return received from the customer cash specified by the customer's bank account. To contact the client company will use the contact details given by the customer during the registration in the store.
6. Customer before ordering can confirm the availability of products in your store assortment by contacting by e-mail: email@example.com.
7. The promotions at the time of purchase at www.luxacycling.com do not link to other promotions, such as discount codes. You can only use one discount code during purchase.
1. The customer has a choice of the following forms of payment:
a) the cash - the payment is by cash on delivery of goods,
b) transfer - then shop reserves the merchandise in the warehouse and sends it to the address indicated by the customer after the payment to the bank account designated for this purpose on the Store's website or in an email to the customer,
bank transfer details
LUXA sp. z o. o. , ul. Hetmańska 40a/23, 35-045 Rzeszów
51 1140 2004 0000 3112 0662 8665
c) otherwise, if it is determined on the Store website.
2. Prices of items are calculated on the basis of weight, value and size of the product and the number of articles by adding them to a cart store. Shipping costs may vary by the customer is immediately informed before your order.
3. The condition for release of goods is payment for goods and shipping.
1. Store sends ordered goods via mail-order companies (eg. The Polish Post or courier), or provides for reception by the client in the office.
2. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, shipping date is extended by the period of time between placing an order and the date of posting of receivables to a bank account Store.
3. Receiving the goods The customer is obliged to check whether the consignment has not been damaged during transport. Condition for considering a possible complaint is to write down in the presence of the courier company employee "Protocol damages" and promptly contact with the company.
1. The basis for complaint is accepted by the customer to present proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
2. In the case of non-conformity client should return defective goods to the store together with a description of non-compliance.
3. Shop brings to customer complaints within 14 working days from the moment of returning the goods with a description of non-compliance. In case of non-compliance requires verification consult an expert or representative of the manufacturer of the goods, the deadline to respond Shop is extended by the time of obtaining the store such an opinion.
4. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product or eliminate incompatibilities, supply costs borne Shop.
5. Individual settings for the computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display information about the goods (eg. Color) can not be the basis for the complaint.
Right of withdrawal
1. On the basis of the Law on protection of consumer rights. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right of withdrawal is effective if the customer submits Store within 30 days of receipt of goods, a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The customer returns the product to the store within 14 days of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. Returned goods should be intact, this should be complete in the factory packaging, no signs of use. Shipping costs shall be borne by the customer.
4. Within 3 working days of receipt, store checks the status of the returned product.
5. Within 7 days of checking the goods, store returns Customer the amount paid, less the cost of the contract. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which to be transferred, refunded amount.
6. In the event of a breach with the terms set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 above statement of withdrawal from the contract is ineffective, the goods will not be refunded, and the store does not return to the Customer the amount paid.
7. The right of withdrawal is not entitled to the customer in terms of:
a) the provision of services commenced, with the consent of the customer, the deadline to withdraw from the contract (for the supply of services and not the sale of goods)
b) audio and visual recordings and recorded on data carriers after the removal of the Customer their original packaging,
c) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on the financial market,
d) the benefits of the characteristics specified by the customer in his order, or closely associated with his person,
e) benefits, which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable,
f) delivery of press,
1. By placing an order the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of the contract.
2. The customer may also give separate consent to receive materials from store advertising - promotion, including trade newsletter.
3. The customer has the right to inspect their data and correct them, and to request removal.
It is forbidden to use any material published on the Store website (including pictures and descriptions of goods) without the written consent of the store.
Entry into force and amendments to the Rules
1. Regulations come into force on the date of publication on the website store.
2. Shop reserves the right to change the Regulations, which come into force on the date of their publication on the website store. For contracts signed before the amendment of the Rules applicable version of the Rules in force at the date of submission of the Order by the Customer.